INDIANOLA ACADEMY DAILY REPORT
THURSDAY, JANUARY 24, 2019
- Cell phones are not to be used in the dressing rooms for any reason.
- Seniors need to bring 8 pictures (baby to present) to Mrs. Domino by January 31st.
- No food or drinks are to be taken into the baseball facility.
- There are two reserved parking spaces in front of the gym for basketball games. Please do not park in these spaces.
- Please click here to see the basketball concession stand schedule.
- Junior Boys: The 77th Session of Boys State will be held at Ole Miss in Oxford May 26 – June 1, 2019. The local American Legion likes to sponsor junior boys. If you are interested, you can register online at www.msboysstate.com beginning Feb. 1. After you have completed the online registration, you will need to print the information pack, which includes 2 of the necessary documents. First, the School Counselor’s form must be filled out by Mrs. Barrier. 2nd, the Local Legion Contact form must be signed by the local American Legion Post Commander or Adjutant.
- Junior Girls: The 71st session of Girls State will take place at Southern MS in Hattiesburg June 2 – 7, 2019. The local American Legion Auxiliary likes to sponsor junior girls. Applications may be downloaded at www.missala.com and submitted to the state office in Jackson. Deadlines and contact information are included in the application packet. The state office telephone number is (601) 353-3681 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Little Dribblers will perform in the gym at 2:30 p.m.
- Basketball against Starkville at 4:00 p.m. (H)