INDIANOLA ACADEMY DAILY REPORT
TUESDAY, JANUARY 22, 2019
- Seniors need to bring 8 baby pictures to Mrs. Domino by January 31st.
- The 3rd grade Little Dribblers will perform tonight at halftime of the high school girls basketball game and then again Thursday at 2:30 p.m. in the gym.
- Sophomores will meet with Balfour today at break to look at class rings. They will meet again on Friday to place orders.
- No food or drinks are to be taken into the baseball facility.
- There are two reserved parking spaces in front of the gym for basketball games. Please do not park in these spaces.
- Please click here to see the basketball concession stand schedule.
- Junior Boys: The 77th Session of Boys State will be held at Ole Miss in Oxford May 26 - June 1, 2019. The local American Legion likes to sponsor junior boys. If you are interested, you can register online at www.msboysstate.com beginning Feb. 1. After you have completed the online registration, you will need to print the information pack, which includes 2 of the necessary documents. First, the School Counselor's form must be filled out by Mrs. Barrier. 2nd, the Local Legion Contact form must be signed by the local American Legion Post Commander or Adjutant.
- Junior Girls: The 71st session of Girls State will take place at Southern MS in Hattiesburg June 2 - 7, 2019. The local American Legion Auxiliary likes to sponsor junior girls. Applications may be downloaded at www.missala.com and submitted to the state office in Jackson. Deadlines and contact information are included in the application packet. The state office telephone number is (601) 353-3681 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Basketball against Bayou beginning at 3:00 p.m. (H) B-teams will play today. Little Dribblers will perform at halftime of the high school girls game.
- Soccer against St. Joe at 3:00 p.m. (A)
- January 24
- Little Dribblers will perform in the gym at 2:30 p.m.
- Soccer against Starkville at 3:00 p.m. (H)
- Basketball against Starkville at 4:00 p.m. (H)
- Indianola Youth Soccer Organization registration for spring season is open until January 22. Applications may be picked up at local banks or from the attachment here. This registration is only for players who did not play in the fall 2018 season. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us on Facebook or email us at email@example.com.