Indianola Academy Daily Report
Monday, September 17, 2018
- Homecoming t-shirt orders will be taken until Wednesday. Forms are available in all school offices or you may download one here.
- Homecoming maids need to bring 8 pictures to the office for their homecoming board.
- The jr. high basketball girls need to go to bsnsports.com to order their basketball clothes. The order will close on September 19. After this date, no other orders will be taken. Click here to go directly to the sign-in page. Use the access code ajqpoApSHL to sign in.
- The IA varsity football team is participating in the Maxpreps Touchdowns Against Cancer Campaign to benefit St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Throughout the month of September, each touchdown made by our team can be money earned towards a cure for childhood cancer! Here's how it works...Go to maxpreps.com and search for Indianola Academy. Students, parents, teachers, and local businesses can make a ONE TIME pledge or pledge PER TOUCHDOWN throughout the moth of September. Let's all support the cure for childhood cancer while cheering on our IA Colonels. For more information, please contact Lisa Terrell at (662) 207-5657
- The October ACT will be given on October 27. Regular registration deadline is September 28. Late registration deadline is October 14.
- Softball against Washington at 5:00/6:30 p.m. (H) Senior recognition will be at 6:30 between games.
- Cross country meet at Marvell Academy
- September 19
-State Swim Meet at Delta State University
-Soccer against Marshall at 4:00 p.m. (H) Senior Presentation will be right before the game.
-Softball against North Delta at 5:00/6:30 p.m. (H)
- September 20
-Soccer against Pillow at 3:00 p.m. (H)
-JV football against Pillow at 6:00 p.m. (H)
- September 21
-Football against North Delta at 7:00 p.m. (A)
- September 22
-Softball playoffs (TBA)