INDIANOLA ACADEMY DAILY REPORT
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 20, 2019
- Mrs. Burkhalter's 7th grade music enrichment class will go to Indywood tomorrow to play for the residents. These students should be in Mrs. Burkhalter's room at 11:00 a.m. ready to go.
- Anyone interested in purchasing a video of Jr/Sr can download a form here. Please return your form and money to Mrs. Rainey in the high school office no later than March 29th.
- All sophomores planning on taking the ACT Prep course next year MUST take the ACT in either June or July of 2019. They may take the April ACT test but will also have to take the June or July test as well.
- Early registration for the 2019-2020 school year has started and will go through March 29th. You can download the registration packet by clicking here or you can find it on the homepage of the website. Any girls trying out for the dance team must be registered before tryouts. Early registration ends on March 29. After this date, the registration fee goes up to $250 per child.
- For Junior/Senior times and other information, please click here.
- The next ACT test date is April 13. The late registration deadline is March 25.
- March 19-22 - Stanford Achievement Test - 6th & 7th grades starts tomorrow/OLSAT test - 7th grade only
- Seniors: The Junior Auxiliary of Indianola offers a scholarship to a senior who plans to enter a career that aids children in some way. Junior Auxiliary is an organization that exists to improve the lives of children. Come by Mrs. Barrier's to pick up the scholarship application. The application is due Friday, March 29, 2019.
- Junior Boys: The 77th Session of Boys State will be held at Ole Miss in Oxford May 26 - June 1, 2019. The local American Legion likes to sponsor junior boys. If you are interested, you can register online at www.msboysstate.com beginning Feb. 1. After you have completed the online registration, you will need to print the information pack, which includes 2 of the necessary documents. First, the School Counselor's form must be filled out by Mrs. Barrier. 2nd, the Local Legion Contact form must be signed by the local American Legion Post Commander or Adjutant.
- Junior Girls: The 71st session of Girls State will take place at Southern MS in Hattiesburg June 2 - 7, 2019. The local American Legion Auxiliary likes to sponsor junior girls. Applications may be downloaded at www.missala.com and submitted to the state office in Jackson. Deadlines and contact information are included in the application packet. The state office telephone number is (601) 353-3681 or email them at email@example.com.
- Stanford Achievement Test - 6th & 7th grades/OLSAT test - 7th grade only
- 8th graders will leave for Pathways to Possibility at 8:00 a.m and return by lunch.
- Track meet at Washington School at 1:30 p.m. Click here for schedule
- District Envirothon
- Tennis against Kirk at 3:00 p.m. (H)
- Baseball against Lee (H) at 4:00/6:00 p.m. (V/JV)
- March 22
- Junior/Senior - Please click here for times and other info.