1. Click here to go to the Student Information Portal.
2. You are now at the login page for STI. You will see blanks for a user name and password.
3. Type in your user name.
4. Your initial password is: colonels1 (it is case sensitive).
5. When you key in this information you will be asked for a new password. This can be anything you want, as long as it is at least 8 characters long and contains a number. You will be asked to type and re-type your new password.
6. The first screen you will see shows you important announcements from IA.
7. On the left side of the screen in blue are the words school calendar which you click on to help you plan your month and year. Just click on the blue school calendar tabs and follow the directions to view the calendar. System day type secondary means we are running a normal class day.
8. Also on the left side of the screen in blue are the words Student Information. Click on these words and you will go to the Grades screen. Here you can click on progress to see their grades or homework to see assignments and plans. The courses in your student's schedule are listed and homework and progress appears by each class.
9. If you click on the word Schedule it will show you a detailed list of the student's classes, teachers, periods, and rooms.
10. If you click on the word Attendance it will list the absences, tardies, or other details about attendance. It should show you if these absences are excused or unexcused. If you see an unexcused absence you must send a note to the office to have the absence excused. Tardies can be excused but accumulate according to our policy. The handbook should be used to learn about the tardy policy.
11. If you click on the word Discipline it should show you any problems your student had with discipline. It will also show you conduct referrals and work details given to your student. It will be a valuable tool for you as the year goes forward.
12. If you click on the word Demographic you will see your student's information. Please check this to be sure everything is correct. If you find a mistake contact the office.
13. a. On the left in blue you see the words Report card. This is where you click on the assigned date and view and print your student's report card for each quarter. We will not sent out paper report cards this year. If you cannot print a report card, contact the office and we will walk you through it or print one out for you.
b. Also on the left you will see Unofficial Transcript. If you click on this you will be able to view and print your student's grade history (transcript) whenever you want or need it.
14. Other important information
a. To print any document you must download adobe reader which is available free on line. Just search adobe reader and follow the directions to download. If you do not have adobe reader you cannot print documents.
b. If you lose or forget your password, call the office and we will reset it to colonels1.
c. I you HAVE MORE THAN ONE STUDENT YOU WILL HAVE MORE THAN ONE USER NAME AND PASSWORD. USER NAMES AND PASSWORDS ARE ASSIGNED TO THE INDIVIDUAL STUDENT NOT FAMILIES.
d. If you want your student to have access to all this material, they may use your user name and password. IA will not provide the student with access that will be the choice of the parent.
e. THIS WEBSITE CONTAINS SENSITIVE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR STUDENT. BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR PASSWORD AND USER NAME SO THAT OTHERS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO VIEW THIS MATERIAL.
If you have problems or questions, please contact the secretaries in the office. We believe this will be an important tool to you as a parent and want you to benefit from its use. If you have any questions call the school office. Email addresses of all the teachers will be posted on the IA web page if you need to contact them. IA is proud and excited about the opportunity this software will present to our parents. Please take advantage and monitor your child closely. You should also check the page daily to get announcements and other important information.
We thank you for the opportunity to serve you and your student and know you share our goal to continuously improve our wonderful school.